Friday, September 14, 2012

Visiting Yumi in Kuala Lumpur

On my way from Ho Chih Minh City, Vietnam to Taipei, Taiwan, I had a layover in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  I decided to stay for 5 days so I could visit my friend Yumi, who I met in Thailand, and see the city!


This is the view from her apartment window. You can see the Patronus Twin Towers on the left and the KL Tower on the right.



Yumi is a yoga teacher at an ashram in India. She comes to Kuala Lumpur to visit her parents, who own the apartment. She's setting up the camera on top of the TV to take a  picture of us.



Yumi and her parents were great hosts. Thanks so much for having us! 



A traditional Japanese breakfast: rice with miso soup and a communal salad/omelette plate. Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. You meet so many interesting and friendly people when you travel.

    ReplyDelete